Friday, June 6, 2014

News Alert: The Lunar Chronicles Fan Video Contest

First of all, I'd just like to say OMG! 

I don't know if you guys have heard about this yet, but if you haven't. Allow me to enlighten you. 

You know The Lunar Chronicles, right? Yes....the series I've been freaking out about ever since I started book blogging! Well...they're having a contest and just wait till you see the prizes! Marissa Meyer posted a blog post about this contest here. I'm going to do a quick summary of what was said. 

All can be explained with this picture.
contest1

Isn't that awesome?!

IT GETS BETTER!!!!!

One grand prize winner will receive a Lunar Chronicles-branded tablet filled with Lunar Chronicles goodies, a signed set of CINDER, SCARLET, and a personalized CRESS by Marissa Meyer, and an exclusive sneak peek at book four!

Five first place winners will receive a signed set of CINDER, SCARLET and CRESS by Marissa Meyer, and an Iko-branded USB filled with Lunar Chronicles goodies.

How amazing is that?! Especially since we have to wait till November 2015 for the last book of The Lunar Chronicles.

Here's how to Enter:  Create a video where you tell us why the Lunar Chronicles is THE BEST THING EVER, who your favorite character is, and why you’ll love them forever. Upload the video to YouTube and submit the link with the rest of your information here to enter the contest!

I wish the best to all the participants. If you haven't entered yet, hurry! It ends on June 13! :D


Happy Browsing!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If it was to write something, I would totally enter! A video? *shy mode activated* ummm.....errrr.....I like Kaito cause....ummm....yeah.... I don't know how other people do videos. I admire their bravery, but I wish the best to the contestants! A sneak peak of Winter? That's amazing!!!! XD

      Delete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...