Monday, June 16, 2014

News Alert: Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.1)
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

I love this! I'm interrupting five days of features to tell you that the announcement is finally out!! Here's the news we've all been waiting for: Marissa Meyer is releasing Fairest in January 2015. We were all sad that we had to wait till November 2015 for Winter, but here's our consolation. Fairest by Marissa Meyer will be Queen Levana's background story. We get to see Levana and Channary as teenagers! Woohoo!!! :D I'm so excited! 

Marissa Meyer has warned us that there is a reason why Queen Levana is so psychotic and now we'll finally find it out! I don't want to feel sorry for her, but from what I gather so far, her life was freaking depressing. Ouch! Maybe I shouldn't have given her a Level 3 SAC Award. Anyways, in this story we will see other characters such as Dr. Erland in his days serving the queen and even Cinder and Winter as children. We'll even get an excerpt from Winter! Hurray!!!! :) 

You want more excitement? It's not a short story, it's actually the length of a full-sized book. Score! 
Here's the info:
Fairest by Marissa Meyer

You can add this to your TBR pile right now on Goodreads. It gets released on January 27, 2015. 

Do you guys think this news is worth the wait for Winter??? 

6 comments:

  1. It will definitely be worth the wait! I am really excited now. Plus, I'm sooo behind on this series so I can catch up before this one comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Catch up! You're in for the ride of your life. I hope you enjoy the rest of the books as much as I did! Thanks for commenting! <3

      Delete
  2. Woohoo, this SO makes up for the fact that we aren't going to get Winter until late 2015! I'm very curious about her history... I'm thinking I will also end up feeling bad for the mean things I've said/thought about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I already feel a little bad for the stuff I've said about Levana. Haha! Well, a psychotic woman with a sad background is still a psychotic woman. She's hurting the people I love. We can't be blamed for hating her just a little. lol! Thanks for commenting <3

      Delete
  3. Yay!! I was so excited when I found this page on Goodreads. Wait WHAT?? Winter's been pushed back to NOVEMBER?! Nooo. I was wondering why Fairest was coming out so close to Winter. *sigh* Well at least this will give me my Lunar Chronicles fill for a few months. I'm really excited for this anyway!

    Rachel @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! My reaction was similar when I found out Winter was being pushed back to November....actually, I think I was a bit more overdramatic. Haha! I'm so excited for this book to come out. I hope I get to see Emperor Kai as a little kid....*sigh* Emperor Kai... :) Thanks for commenting! <3

      Delete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...