Monday, June 9, 2014

Book Bangin' -Historical Fiction

Book Bangin' is a feature hosted by Kelly @ Belle of the Literati where, once a month, we talk about boys in books! Today we're talking about the men of historical fiction. 

I love historical fiction! Judith McNaught and Jane Austen are  some of my favorite authors! :) Let's do this! 

Almost Heaven (Sequels, #3)
 Ian Thornton

-fast reader
-intelligent
-stubborn
-weird
-likes making snarky comments! :)

Whitney, My Love (Westmoreland Saga, #2)


Clayton Westmoreland

-determined
-patient....sometimes
-umm....a little possesive? (okay....a lot)
-does not trust easily




The Velvet Promise
Gavin Montgomery

-alpha male
-strong
-resourceful
-possessive (this is an understatement)
-a bit rash






Royce Westmoreland

-alpha male
-nicknamed "The Wolf"
-strong
-intelligent
-willing to learn
-learns humility

I'm sorry, but would it be wrong to offer you a quote? 

"Behold your new mistress, my wife. And know that when she bids you, I have bidden you; what service you render her, you are rendering me; what loyalty you give or withhold from her, you give or withhold from me." -Royce Westmoreland

Annie's SongAlex Montgomery

-dutiful
-patient
-respectful
-bound by honor
-extremely loving
-simply wonderful...


Pride and Prejudice Mr. Darcy

-prideful
-judgmental (sometimes)
-handsome
-good friend
-introvert
-induces the swoons


Persuasion Frederick Wentworth

-proud
-rich successful Captain
-jealous
-makes hasty decisions





And those are all my favorite guys from Historical Fiction! Did I miss any? Let me know! :)


7 comments:

  1. You were totally on point with Mr. Darcy *wink wink nudge nudge*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith McNaught and Jane Austen! I hear you girl! My favorite is Stephen Westmoreland, actually. LOL :) and Captain Frederick Wentworth!

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! My favorite is Mr. Darcy and Royce Westmoreland....Oh, and Ian Thornton. I love Ian Thornton. I really like Stephen too! His reactions to things are funny!!!! Thanks for commenting! <3

      Delete
  3. Ok, I love historical fiction and I LOVE Mr Darcy but I am so ashamed to admit that I have not met any of your other boys!! Whaaaat?! I need to remedy this! Which one should I read first?!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...