Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Readathon


Hello there! I already told you guys about the TBR Read-a-thon in my NewsAlert post, but I didn't do a sign-up post yet, silly me! 

Since I already told you guys about this, I'll try to be as brief as possible.

Tressa from Wishful Endings is hosting a TBR Read-a-thon! Yay!!! We'll be doing this from September 8th-20th. There will be giveaways and challenges, so it's supposed to be a blast! I hope you guys can join us!

They'll be no pressure to read any certain amount of books, just read to your heart's content! You can sign up here: TBR Read-a-thon

My goals:
To read as much as I can without compromising my studies. Who knows how many books that will be? I also want to visit atleast 20 participants. Here's to having the best time possible! Have fun!!! :D


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining! I hope you do get a lot of reading done so it's not all studying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I sure hope so too. I have two books read so far! yay! #Progress :D

      Delete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...