Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Challenge: Random Page

I'm doing the Random Page challenge from Reading is one of my passions' blog page as part of the Tackly Your TBR Read-a-thon. I've been having a lot of fun, and I'm really sad that it has to end so soon. I need to read more books!!!

Anways, here is a random quote from pg . 147 of Snow Queen by Emma Harrison.

"What's wrong?" Aubrey asked.
"I can't move my feet," Christie said.
Aubrey blinked, her heart nose-diving. Was Christie seriously injured? She ducked behind her friend to take a look at her feet. Instantly, Aubrey's face turned read with rage. The laces on Christie's jazz shoes had been tied together.

I hope you guys enjoyed that quote. I'm a bit late on this, so I'm going to be sure to check out some of your quotes from the random page challenge.

Thanks for sticking around,

2 comments:

  1. Great quote! Thanks for participating in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Than you for hosting the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...