Monday, April 14, 2014

Blogging Hiatus (sort of)

Alright.


I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to take a break for a week or two in order to catch up with school. This is a huge disappointment to me because I've had 5 new features bouncing around my head for like a month and haven't introduced them yet. However, I'm in college and school work is just piling up now. Pray for me guys. 

Do you guys sometimes have trouble balancing school work with everything else you want to do? 

By the way, here's a bit of advice: NEVER take Calculus II, Physics II, and Chem II in the same semester. Just don't do it. For those of you in the same boat as me right now, you're not alone. I feel your pain.  

In the mean time, 
The Miranda Contract Giveaway is still open

And Feature a Blogger Sign-Ups are still open

So go check those out while I'm gone! :)

Happy Browsing! 


9 comments:

  1. Aw, hope you have a good blogging break :) Though yeah. School sounds pretty awful, lol. I'm happy that I'm just staying at home :) Though blogging is pretty hard sometimes to catch up to :p
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School would be fun if it wasn't for all the work they pile on you. Haha! I had a rough blogging break because school was stressing me out the whole time, but I'm super glad that I'm back now! Yay!!!!! Thanks for commenting! <3

      Delete
  2. Great review! I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Book Awards! You can go here to find out what to do next: http://ya411.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm....what review? I've also been nominated for this award already, but I had fun, so maybe I'll do this again! :)

      Delete
  3. Hang in there! And I also feel your pain since I'm applying for college this August and it is sooooo frigging difficult to study for the entrance exams -__-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, school is tough! Glad to know so many people are suffering with me! It'll be worth it at the end of the day! :)

      Delete
  4. :( Aw that's too bad! I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...