Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Some of my Favorite Books....VERY LONG list!

Alright! I'm back! As promised, I'm going to try blogging atleast once per week. Yes. I know, I know, that's weak and I deserve to be taken as prisoner by Queen Levana, but it's a start!

A lot of exciting things have been happening to me recently and I can't wait to share it with you guys...later! Pinky Promise!

Today, I have compiled a list of some of my favorite books of all time.....it's a very looooooong list...LONG.  Maybe the list is similar to yours? Maybe the opposite? It's fine either way. I just wanted to share! :P If you feel I missed out on a great book, let me know so I can read it!

PS: I didn't include every book in a series because I think while I might love the series as a whole, I probably didn't love some of the other books in the series....so I just listed book by book (sorry if this is confusing)
Here it goes:

Jelicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Legend by Marie Lu
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Wake by Lisa McMann
Fade by Lisa McMann
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Divergent by Veronica Roth
I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
Fall for you by Cecilia Gray
The Hunger games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Boy Toy by Barry Lyga
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
Fearless by Francine Pascal
Annie's Song by Catherine Anderson
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Bruiser by Neal Shusterman
The Schwa was here by Neal Shusterman
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...